Please check out this cause that #GlobalGood supports fully! This is the 2013 Women’s Leadership Summit, that will be taking place in new York in the historic and iconic Bryant Park. In additional to the beautiful NY vibe, guests and inspired women will get to hear from industry leaders and CEO’s advocating equality for women in leadership and management worldwide.
The event will be put on by The Hatchery and The Happiness Assembly and creates ‘the platform’ to show women “who they really are” and their full potential. By showing them the possibilities of being inspired and moving women forward we can make a big difference for future women leaders of the world and for generations to come. Get involved now and be sure to pledge for this amazing cause.
WATCH THE VIDEO:
Your involvement and pledge can help inspire and motivate millions of young women across the globe, that as of right now, don’t have an equal opportunity to be in a position of leadership.
How To Pledge:
Check out this Link or visit the widget below:
- >> Only 3% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women
- >> Globally, women occupy only 25% of senior management positions, inspiring more to be leaders
- >> Women are paid 23% less than men in senior positions, let’s inspire change
- >> Business ownership is concentrated in men’s hands throughout the developing world
- >> Gender inequality persists in education, work, participation in government, economic assets
- >> 89% Americans are comfortable with women leadership, but hold only 18% of positions
- >> Women hold 3% of clout positions in mainstream media
- >> Women comprise 5% of directors and 14% of film writers in top 250 crossing films
About The Hatchery and The Happiness Assembly:
The Hatchery spent the last 6 years building the tech community through collaboration and access to improve the opportunities for entrepreneurs. We bring the same energy to Women Leadership.
The Happiness Assembly was born out of the United Nation’s initiatives for improving social, economic, and environmental wellbeing of every person and tied happiness to the GDP as a measure of economic growth.
We at The Happiness Assembly with the support of the United Nations and The Hatchery pledge to promoting the UN Millennium Development Goal to promote gender equality and empower women.