Going on a date can be stressful. Between determining what type of budget you can afford, figuring out where to go, and how not to sound corny, dating can be a hassle sometimes. Well, I can not help you not to say anything totally embarrassing, but I can help you find some extremely romantic date ideas that I guarantee are in your price range! Let’s get started.
1. Wine Tasting: Wine tastings are usually free. Especially if you find a new restaurant or any place that is premiering a new wine. Companies will invite people out to get free opinions from you, and in return you get free wine and food. Nice trade, huh?
2. Go to Trivia Night: Trivia nights are a blast! Local libraries or coffee shops usually have one or two days a month where they have game nights. The price is usually around $5 and all you buy is inexpensive food.
3. Take Her Or Him On A Picnic: Picnics are very romantic. You get to pack sandwiches, fruits, and maybe a bottle of wine. Add that with some nice music from a dock, or even your phone and let the magic take place.
4.The Theme Date: Pick a theme. Any theme, and go for it. This adds some adventure to your date, and allows you both to get to know each other. You do a theme first, then next time your date picks one. Instant ice-breaker.
5.Canoeing: Canoeing can be very relaxing. Sometimes dates can be uptight and seem forced. When you are canoeing miles from the hustle and bustle of city life, it makes it easier to open up. This will run you about $30. Paddles up!
6.Art Gallery: Lots of art galleries have free nights. You can see what type of art you both like and compare.
7.Camping Indoors: Camping is fun, but not everyone is an outdoor person. Start with camping inside first and see how it goes. It will be nostalgic and probably remind you both of your childhood. Plus it’s free!
8.Cook For Him Or Her: Cooking! Or ordering in if you aren’t able to. Fun and frugal date. Just a tip, even if you can’t cook, you can still try. The effort is romantic and will be appreciated.
9. Zoo Or Aquarium: Zoo or Aquarium dates are exciting. You get to connect with one another and constantly talk about what you see, taking the awkwardness away. Perfect for first dates.
10. Bowling: The fun in bowling is the slight competitiveness. On weekdays, most alleys have $1 bolwing. This means that shoes, games, and food is only one buck. Can’t beat it.
So the next time you think you can’t afford a date, think again. Happy dating!